- TV appearance on WNYW Fox 5, “The Dr. Oz Show” on medical segment: What Your Face Reveals About Your Health, aired on 2/2013.
- TV appearance on WCBS Evening News with Correspondent Carolyn Gusoff discussing Cardiovascular Exercise in Children and Young Adults, aired on 9/2012.
- TV appearance on WCBS Evening News with Medical Correspondent Dr. Max Gomez discussing AccuVein device for vein finding in regards to easier blood draws and intravenous starts, aired on 3/2011.
- Sirius Satellite XM Doctor Radio Channel 81, Guest hosting and helping answer live national phone call-ins from radio listeners with cardiology questions, aired on 8/2012.
- Medical Article Contributions with various health reporters from WebMD, HeatlhDay, CBS News Interactive.
Heart Attack & Anger
David Friedman, Director of Heart Failure Services at LIJ Valley Stream Hospital, talks about a study confirming that getting very angry increases substantially the possibility of
having a heart attack.
Height Is a Risk Factor for Coronary Artery Disease